The seasons have officially changed and although fall is a beautiful time of year, it also means cold and flu season are among us! Just wanted to send out a few tips and reminders for you and your little ones! (Not that I’m a doctor by any means!)
– Humidifiers are a great investment for their room.
– Allow them to get plenty of rest – It’s okay to get off track with the schedule a little bit during sick times. They need sleep, so putting them to bed early, letting them sleep longer, checking in on them more frequently is okay! Your routine can suffer for a few days so your kids won’t!
– Putting a pillow underneath one side of their crib mattress to elevate their head to help with coughing and drainage still allows for safe sleep practices.
– Make sure they drink plenty of fluids.
– Wash your hands… and theirs.
– Cover your mouth when sneezing and coughing.
– And talk to your doctor about getting a flu shot.
Happy fall to everybody! Stay happy and healthy!